Anker 21w Solar Charger Review
The Anker 21W Solar Charger is a solar powered device that can physically charge or replenish your handsets through the use of sun rays. This is done by simply laying your handsets in the board’s slots and letting the sun to do its work; it will in turn, take care of powering up in no time.
A Review of the Anker 21W Solar Charger
This device is portable, meaning you can carry it wherever you like, and at any time. Let’s explain how this works- for starters, this charger does not rely on electricity to make it work; instead, it relies completely on the energy provided by the sun rays. That also means that when night falls or when you are indoors, you will not need to worry about its source of power
This is a review of the Anker 21w solar panel charger. I would recommend it because, in my opinion, it has good features for people who want to use renewable energy sources.
The Benefits of Using a Solar Powered Device for Your Handsets
It has various benefits, some of which are explained below:
- It is Power Efficient This product uses the power provided by the sun rays to charge your handsets; this implies that it saves energy. The best part about its power efficiency is that it charges fast and charges without using up too much power; say goodbye to slow charging speeds and energy wastage.
- It is Eco-Friendly This is a device that does not produce emissions; it also does not require the use of any fuel to make it work. It is an environmentally sound product, and since it relies on renewable power source, you can be sure that using this will never affect our planet negatively.
The best features of the Anker 21W Solar Charger
- Relatively small in size This solar charger is smaller compared to the other devices of its kind. This implies that you can carry it with you anywhere you go, and at any time. If you are planning for a trip or vacation outside your home, then taking this device along will never be a problem since there are lots of storage spaces to go around.
- Charges fast This charger can put out power at a maximum of twenty one watts, meaning that it will only take up to six hours to fully charge its internal batteries. The good thing about this is that you can choose how much energy goes into your handsets; if for example, you want to charge your phone slowly, then you can do that, but if you want to charge like there’s no tomorrow then this is possible too.
- Portable The product weighs at around 1.5 pounds; this makes it very portable since carrying it with you will not be much of a hassle. It also has two solar panels, and these are detachable; when they are not in use, you can simply detach them, and when they are in need of charging you can easily re-attach them back.
- Multi-use It has two USB ports with a power output of up to 2.4 amps per port; this implies that it can be used for charging two devices at the same time. If you have two phones, two tablets or an iPhone and iPad then this is the perfect product for you.
- Can be charged with a cord If ever there comes a time when your device runs out of energy but there’s no sunlight around- don’t worry because all you need to do is plug it into any device that offers USB charging; once you do that, you can be sure that it will take a very short time before your device is powered up.
In my opinion, the best feature of this solar charger is its power efficiency; other devices may take more than six hours to charge compared to this one which only takes about six hours. In addition, the Anker 21W Solar Charger is also very portable, and this makes it a perfect device to take along if you are about to go on a trip or vacation.
How does this device work?- How to Get More from Your Portable Battery with a Solar Charger
This device is actually best used with devices that have rechargeable batteries, this implies that it will take less time for your handset to charge.
You can plug it into any wall socket if you are charging during the day, but if you are charging at night, or you are charging in places where there’s no electricity- say goodbye to stress and welcome to the world of sun powered devices!
The Pros and Cons
In my opinion, there are lots of good things about this product; it’s small in size, which means that you can carry it around with ease. It also charges fast and takes up very little time before your device is ready for use. Charging is eco-friendly, and it doesn’t emit any pollutants.
The only bad thing about this is that it doesn’t work well with devices that are older than three years, but then again even if it does not charge very well with older handsets, the fact that you can plug in a USB cord to get your device charged can be considered as a viable alternative.
In a nutshell, the Anker 21W Solar Charger is a must-have for anyone who loves going on trips and vacations outside of their homes. If you are a businessman, student or senior citizen then you will find this device very useful since it doesn’t require electricity to charge your device; all you need is sunlight and you are good to go.
How To Choose A Solar Charger For Your Next Road Trip
The 21-watt Anker solar charger is the perfect example of an eco-friendly device that can get more juice out of sunlight than most solar portable chargers on the market. Here’s why you should get one if you’re planning to take a trip soon.
- It has two USB ports with a power output of 2.4 amps per port, making it perfect for charging multiple devices at once. There are lots of smartphones that have high battery consumption, and this means that you need to charge them up quickly before you can start using them again.
- If you are traveling, then this device is perfect since it works well under harsh weather conditions. This implies that even if it’s raining, snowing or windy outside, you can be sure that your device will still get charged- provided the sun is up of course.